|Posted on 16 December, 2017 at 20:15|
- Take advantage of late night shopping times in your local area, go to supermarkets that have 24 hour opening times during the night, trust us these are the quiestest times to buy your turkey and last minute socks for Uncle Bob!
- Check online for discount codes and vouchers for the shops you intend to shop at before you leave home, social media platforms like Facebook are a great place to find discount codes as are apps like Voucher Cloud.
- Hit the beauty counters at local department stores to ask for free samples, these make great last minute stocking fillers, and are especially handy if you’re on a budget and are looking for cost effective ways to bulk out stockings.
- Invest in an Amazon Prime subscription, you’ll get unlimited free, often next day delivery for just £30 per year. This can come in very handy for last minute Christmas purchases as you’ll be able to get as many deliveries as you like and won’t have to pay for postage!
- Get your Christmas cards and wrapping stuff with your online grocery order, Tesco and Sainsburys have a great range of wrapping accesories from wrapping paper to gift bags and bows, perfect if you’re wrapping at the last minute and have nothing to wrap with in your house.